September 23, 2009

September 23 - Busiest page in history

Sorry for the lateness of this update. I know that you take this very seriously, so I apologize for disappointing you.

Third Grade Journal – September 23, 2991
Today is Sept 23 three more days til the fall festival I drew these monsters1 becase I thoght they would be in the Haunted House Do you think so?
I do because these monsters are very scarey that is why I think they might be at the Fall Festival2. Here are some More cobat Weapons3

1I bet you can never guess what monsters I drew!
2Now that is logical thinking.
3I’m assuming I felt the need to draw combat weapons because I would (naturally) need something to help in fighting these “scarey” monsters.

Sixth Grade Journal – September 23, 1994
So far 6th grade is fun and boring, fun because I like music and computers4.
Boring because English, science5 & geography are no fun6.

4I was clearly a smart kid. Too bad that in this case liking music meant enjoying going to a small room and playing a lame recorder for thirty minutes once a week. Rock.
5Yes, I omitted the Oxford (or serial) comma here. This is an unforgivable error that I must today reproduce regularly because AP writing rules. It’s sad.
6They are no fun at all. Anyone who would study these things is clearly a dolt and a dullard.

BONUS ENTRY: Eighth Grade Journal – August 30, 1996 (continued)7
All Of Them Starting Screaming And Dropped To Their Knees.
“My Eyes! I Can’t See!” Nate Screamed. “I Blinded Them. Cool!8” Luan Said. I hit9 The First Four Guys In The Head With Luan, Each Time He Said, “Hulk Smash!!!” As I Was Getting Ready To Hit The Last Guy, He Came Out Of His Blindness. “Oh Crap!” I Yelled. He Swung His Sword And Knocked Luan Out Of My Hands, To Right Beside Nate. “Diiiiiieee!!!” He10 Screamed.11

7This entry is a massive one. I’m assuming that I started it during class and then finished it outside of school, if only because I was never able to write this fast.
8A natural response, I think.
9This is not a typo: this word is not capitalized. It’s tough to say why, exactly.
10I’m assuming that the “He” in question is the last bad guy, not Nate. It wouldn’t be cool if he turned on me like that, even though he did try to kill me before.
11Suspense! Now I know you’ll tune in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment